ADS 468x60

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

THE MECHANIC

Today, me and my friends went to the campus to check the result of our exams PRAISE THE LORD.. I got the excelent grades and after that we went to watch the film, The Mechanic and lunch. Honestly, I do not like action movies but for being with my friends. Why not? Sometimes, I also do this when watching with my boyfriend. He really likes action movies even though almost every watch it I feel sleepy and bored. But, THANKS GOD my boyfriend also can understand my desire in choosing films and in many ways he always understand me. Thanks a lot my dear. And for today is the perfect day for me and my friends. Very happy because the rain did not fall today because as we know that ahead of Chinese new year is always unpredictable rains flushed the city.

while waiting for the movie started we were walking around the mall and I instantly fell in love with that cute Patrick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment