ADS 468x60

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cute Stuff PART 3

Heeeyyy…You can guess what's in those cute boxes?

I think no because maybe you will guess the other cutesy things, right? But unfortunately there are objects that can be spelled out in much of the word cute. Are you surprised to hear that? I put all the stuff that is not important there. Such as plastic coin purse that is not good anymore, broken key chains, bracelets bonus I get from magazines that never used, three old watches and other goods that are not important. But I promised not to dispose of the goods because maybe someday I can make those things become important and something that is very useful for me or anyone else.

This cute doll I got from my Boyfriend..sooooo cute.. :D

This is a piggy from my brother..

0 comments:

Post a Comment