ADS 468x60

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cute Stuff PART 4


In my last post precisely at the cute stuff part 3 I said that in the 3 boxes those only goods that are not important and I almost forgot that in one of the boxes there are my combs and mirror collection, and it was a very cute stuff.



Every time I go out with my friends or my boyfriend. I almost always buy this stuff. yaaah .. That’s my ugliness who always buy stuff I want and not what I need. But eventually as time went on I became increasingly able to control my spending. I always set aside money is not leaving my pocket. It became better, so I became much easier to choose items that I need to be purchased. But I had to ask my parents if I have to buy goods that are not in accordance with my savings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment