ADS 468x60

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sojourner Chorale

I am very pleased to be joined in this choir. Here,I Can meet with friends to build each other in life makes me a blessing, especially in terms of service that we always did. We do many things that joyous singing in church every Sunday came, singing at weddings, sing at a birthday party, singing in sorrow, and sing at other events. It all make me happy. Very very happy. And you know, we have a tradition every Christmas and New Year come. Completion of worship at our respective churches, we are obtaining gather and celebrate Christmas and New Year together. Visit some of our friends who hold "open house" and eventually we came home with a very full stomach. When I got home I went straight to bed and slept until morning came.
And oh, almost forgot I am a soprano in this choir. hahahaha: D


They are Meggie and Cindy. They sing in Alto













with Capitol Glee Choir University from Philipine

Look at My Boy..He is soooo serious.. :D

1 comments:

Chery Wowor said...

where is my pict?? I'm a sojourner member too.. :'(

Post a Comment