ADS 468x60

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

LAZY DAY

A really lazy day. My parents went to their old home not far from Sam Ratulangi Manado airport, and finally my brother and I stayed at home, it means they leave all the household duties on my very unfortunate and I am really very lazy to touching that works, not for today and the severity of my younger brother didn't take part for this sort of thing. After all the works is resolved but I'm not sure everything is resolved with a decent but whatever I don't care anymore. hahaha (forgive me mom and daddy) .. the good times finally came around, I don't know what else to do on this lazy day and I decided to run a photo shoot for this post.And this is the result of my activities a waste of time that poorer can put to good use .... .. yeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh





0 comments:

Post a Comment