ADS 468x60

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Never Ever Give Up!

I don’t know from where I should begin and I have no word to tell. Confusing and messy. But, even it’s really hard to explain, deep inside my heart is trying to appreciate and accept all the meaningful learning in life of each condition even that’s making me sad, laugh or cry. So that’s we called life. I still believe no need to be worry about anything ‘cause God already set a great plan for me and for you and it comes for a good time for a good reason. There’s nobody never feel the pain but in life we need to survive and change the pain with bless, just like to refresh our mind and return to reality with a new mindset to fight all the failures. All is well even that’s hurt because all we need is the strength and being strong all the time. Trying to understand each other and live simply as we can that’s the choice for being a happy person. It’s so funny when I saw some people want to live better and have so many wants but they did not make any efforts to get it real. They just like yelling or hoping or waiting somebody to help them. Remember this, if I am not trying I am not getting something. If I only sitting down and never get up and walk I only get nothing. Just never ever give up :)

7 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

You have a great attitude. You are a brave person. Surely everything will work out.
Seattle Beauty Fashion Blog

Clara Turbay said...

This blog is a good way to inspire others, keep it that way.

Blue ocean said...

love this post :D

http://mulanranagradis.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

AWWW soo cute post:) and thank you for sweet words on my blog:)

Come back and visit me soon...I have more swedish inspiration for you:)
have a great week.

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se

Andrea said...

Interesting post and really personal. Your pink skirt is very pretty.

nadiraa natasyaa said...

thanks for the comment on my blog. follow me and i'll follow back rightaway

stylefrontier said...

lovely outfit dear! great colour

xoxo
style frontier

Post a Comment