ADS 468x60

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Two-Zero

Hi..hi.. :D I'm soooooo happy, tonight I watched football match between Liverpool vs Everton. So happy, 'cause my favorite football team won, the final result is 2-0 hooraaaayyyy. Good job!
Actually, I had to wore red clothes based on my team dress code (yeah, you know we are Liverpudlian) so it's a must. But I think there's a exception for me to wore "whatever" or "up to you" clothes that I  like , I know..I know it's not fair but, please forgive me hehehe..
 I ate very tasty noodles there, and be totally full.
Can you believe, this sandals I purchased only Rp.50.000 at Matahari Department store-Mega Mall Manado. So cheap :D  and I'm loving it  soooooo much.
 Also, the sweet hot tea in the cold night. Perfect!
Also, the last..Hehehe
I watched Letter to Juliet before I sleep, I don't know exactly how many times I already watched that movie. I loved everything inside that movie :D So wonderful :D :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment