ADS 468x60

Friday, April 8, 2011

My Paradise (My room sweet room)

I always felt two things when the sun sets and the night arrived. The first is the tomorrow will come soon and the second that a new day I had to pass with a new spirit. Sometimes I hate situations like this happen (only in some cases) I mean, if today is a holiday (Sunday) and tomorrow (Monday) I have started my activities. Wake up early, tired, making project work and so on. But I was always attempting to enjoy it because that's the only way that could make my life more meaningful and how to appreciate my life. And unfortunately, when I was too absorbed in my daily activities so I did not realize that time flies fast, fast the day turned into a new day, new week, new month and new year. I feel that yesterday I was a kid but now I am a student. So, enjoy your time and do not waste it, because time will not be repeated. Only one time my friend.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment